Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Decorations at Haus Bethel


 Once per year, I have the honor and pleasure to put together a showcase at Haus Bethel on Andreasstraße  in Friedrichshain in preparation for Christmas. 


On display on the wall at Haus Bethel (above)  is one of my paintings that represents the Journey of the Magi. This painting draws its inspiration from paintings in Humor Monastery (a UNESCO site) in Moldova, situated in the north eastern part of Romania. 


On display in the show case are some of my recent religious paintings created using icon painting techniques. 

In February, Haus Bethel will also host my exhibition that is currently in display at Brose Haus in February.

I will post more pictures of these paintings and the religious artifacts inside the show case in my next posts...so check back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment